The terms and conditions are applicable to all parts of the websites managed by Ferguson Attorneys. By using or accessing our websites you agree with these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to periodically change, modify, add or remove portions or the whole of these Terms without notice, and the user is responsible for checking these Terms periodically for revisions. All amended terms become effective upon posting at the website, and any use of this website after such revisions have been posted signifies the user’s consent to the changes.
The website is owned by Ferguson Attorneys.
The information, images, lay-out, documents, audio, video, text and software on this website are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The user is not allowed to copy, download, publish or in any way distribute or accumulate the information on this website without prior written permission of Ferguson Attorneys.
The trade marks, trade names, logos, trading names and any slogans (“trade marks) are proprietary to Ferguson Attorneys. The unauthorized use of the trade marks, in the course of trade, for purposes other than those expressly authorized, constitutes infringement of the trade mark rights.
The user shall not use or reproduce the content of this website in a manner which would in any way damage, injure or impair the reputation of Ferguson Attorneys.
Ferguson Attorneys entirely and exclusively reserves the rights of any kind in respect of the website and the content which are not expressly granted in these Terms. We reserve the right to revoke all rights in these Terms without notice, at any time, and for any or no reason. We furthermore reserve our right to stop the user from accessing and using the website and reproducing, downloading and using content, upon breach of any terms set out herein, and to make any claims or institute proceedings or take any steps deemed appropriate.
Submission of information by the user:
The user warrants that the information submitted or uploaded via the website:
- does not infringe on any third party rights:
- does notviolate any laws in any jurisdiction, is not offensive or abusive, and/or contrary to the principles of internet etiquette; and/or
- is not likely to cause harm to Ferguson Attorneys computer systems, including that which contains viruses or other computer programming regimes intended to cause damages, detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
Although the greatest possible care has been exercised to ensure the correctness and completeness of the information provided on this website, Ferguson Attorneys does not accept any liability for it. Ferguson Attorneys is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of information on the websites.
Links to other websites:
If any term or condition of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
These terms are subject to the laws of South Africa. By agreeing to these Terms, you submit to the jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa for all matters relating to these Terms.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Any dispute regarding the access to or use of this website, the content, and these Terms, shall be referred for expedited arbitration in terms of the rules of the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa, to be heard in Johannesburg, in English.
- Essential cookies: those used to navigate the website necessary for the basic functioning of the website – these will always be enabled.
- Non-essential: Use of third party cookies that assist in analysing and understanding your use of this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You have the option to opt-out of these cookies, although by opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. These cookies are used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents.
The social media buttons on this website are links to specific social media pages. If you click on a social media button, your personal information will be processed by the specific social media service.
Most browsers allow users to reject all cookies providing a corresponding manual to reject cookies. Please bear in mind that the rejection of cookies may result in a non-functioning website.
Changes to our policy.
Terms and Conditions.
Please also view our other Terms and Conditions on this site section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.